Louisville, KY (PRWEB) February 29, 2012
Keynoting the event will be noted social media and marketing consultant Chris Brogan. His keynote is titled The Frontier is NOW! How to Make Work and Build Business. Chris Brogan consults and speaks professionally with Fortune 100 companies like PepsiCo, General Motors, Microsoft, on the future of business communications and social software technologies. He is a New York Times bestselling co-author of Trust Agents, and a featured monthly columnist at Entrepreneur Magazine. Chriss blog is in the Top 5 of the Advertising Age Power150. He has over 11 years experience in online community, social media, and related technologies.
Schedule of events is as follows:
*Believing in Vision, the Entrepreneurial Challenge
JK McKnight, founder of the Forecastle Festival
*Doing Well by Doing Whats Right
Mike Mays, owner of Heine Brothers Coffee
*Celebrity and Using the Press as an Advantage
Panel Discussion: JK McKnight, Edward Lee, Scott Shuffitt
*7 Ways to a More Remarkable Career
Jason Clark, President of VIA Studio
*Creating Your Personal Brand
Peggy Noe Stevens, owner of Peggy Noe Stevens & Associates
*Moderated Small Business Roundtable
Panel Discussion: Chris Brogan, Jason Clark, Mike Mays
A full list of speakers and topics is available on the Small Business Shamen website.
For attendees seeking a more personal experience with social media consultant Chris Brogan and other speakers of the day, the conference is offering an exclusive dinner at the legendary 610 Magnolia, home to Chef Edward Lee, winning chef on Food Networkss Iron Chef America and who has just finished an exciting season as a star of Bravo TVs Top Chef.
Small Business Shamen Dinner at 610 Magnolia
Wednesday, April 4, 2012 7:00 PM
$ 200 per seat, includes dinner and networking opportunities
Cocktails & tip not included in total cost.
Weve been thrilled with all the support, and how this day is coming together says Jason Clark of VIA Studio and organizer of the Small Business Shamen Conference. Not only is there profound inspiration that comes from interacting with other professionals in this type of environment, but we feel like everyone that attends will come away with real tactics for creating success with their business and career.
To register for the conference, go to http://smallbusinessshamen.com/.
Stay connected on social media channels as well: Facebook and Twitter (@sbshaman).
For Press inquiries, contact Christal Glover at 502-498-8483 or e-mail christal(at)viastudio(dot)com.
More About VIA Studio
VIA Studio specializes in crafting digital marketing strategies for business. Websites and web/mobile applications, marketing, graphic design and branding, e-commerce solutions, and creating advertising programs to grow brand and business. VIA Studio combines traditional marketing tactics with new media like search engine optimization, social media, and mobile media. Celebrating 16 years in business this year, VIA Studio has been recognized nationally and internationally for its creative web-based design and marketing.
Some cool photoshop images:
photoshop on my little nc10 netbook
Image by adamsian3
photoshop on my little nc10 net book 2gb 1.6 intel atom
camera i used was nikon D60
Photoshop Fixes Challenge 53
Image by abe.froman (Matt)
· In Camera Raw:
· White Balance Auto, and Auto settings.
· Fill Light 71, Clarity +42, Vibrance +44
· Noise Reduction: Luminance 100, Color 32
· Spot Healing
· Opened as Smart Object
· In Photoshop
· Despeckle filter
· Replaced sky with gradient
· Copied all and pasted as new layer.
· Created multi layered gradients, to represent different depths into the image & used it to control Lens Blur on the duplicate layer.
· Fixed little girl's hair color (it had turned purple) by painting on new layers - one set to Darker Color blend mode, one set to Color blend mode
· Added a little more color to the little girl's mouth
· Merged everything into a Smart Obj.
· Added a photo frame (http://www.flickr.com/photos/dlsdesigns/2225788272/in/pool-ttvdu) below the photo smart obj and transformed it to the same dimensions as the photo.
· Duplicated the frame and transformed it by rotating 90 degrees and adjusting the dimensions to match the photo again. Then set its blend mode to Linear Dodge.
· Merged the two frame layers into a smart obj.
· Added an Invert adjustment layer over the frame smart obj.
· Added a Hue/Sat adjustment layer over the frame smart obj, Hue +100
· Grouped frame smart obj and adjustment layers, then added a luminance mask to tone down the colors and edges.
· Used another frame (http://www.flickr.com/photos/fabulousminge/4253253205/in/pool-tt) to build a mask for the photo, with the rounded corners and worn look.
Original photo & challenge info:
visit thenewboston.com for all my tutorials!
Video Rating: 4 / 5
From my series in CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) -- which came about from the Beginning HTML and XHTML series -- is my fourth installment in CSS. We work through using external cascading style sheets.
Video Rating: 4 / 5
Free intros and Free BGs! GO CHECK IT OUT PLEASE! www.youtube.com www.youtube.com www.youtube.com www.youtube.com FACEBOOK www.facebook.com PARTNERED WITH CLOUD9NECONTROLLERS www.youtube.com TWITTER twitter.com SECOND CHANNEL www.youtube.com QUAD CONSPIRACY www.youtube.com overkill artz, free intros, free background, free youtube backgrounds, free professional intros, professional intros, cool intros, call of duty intros, call of duty backgrounds, professional graphic designs, high quality free backgrounds, channel backgrounds, channel logo, channel icon, mcsportzhawk
Video Rating: 4 / 5